- CAS No.: -
- Other Names: -
- MF: -
- EINECS No.: -
- Place of Origin: Izmir, Turkey
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Usage: Building Coating, WATERPOROOFING
- Application Method: Spray
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: ISONEM
- Model Number: MS POLYMER
- Color: Clear and all colors available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||5 kg, 10 kg, 18 kg plastic pails.|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
ISONEM MS POLYMER is a one part, solvent-free, pure acrylic- based special waterproofing polymer produced by the latest technology. It is ready to use, UV resistant, bright, hard elastic and walkable. It is not affected by pedestrian and vehicle traffic and chemicals. It is used as an insulation material on terraces, roofs, balconies and wet rooms, industrial floors, concrete, alum, plaster, wood surfaces, spray polyurethane- applied surfaces, sidings and foundation walls; and also used as a coloured coating on factory, depot, parking lot and walkway, asphalt road. As it dries too fast, it is easy to work and quick. Very economical due to its low consumption. Applicable to any surfaces.
- Insulations of roof terrace and balconies
- Insulations of wet room and foundation walls
- Floors of factory and depot
- Park and walk ways
- Water lakes, terraces and roofs
- In all kinds of poor subsoils
- In exteriors
- In metal roofs, woods
- On bituminous problematic insulations
- On asphalt and concrete surfaces
Easily applied as a waterproofing agent for roofs and balconies, canals,chimney surroundings, gutters and strainers in wide area and detailed, flat or inclined roofs.
- Ready to use
- Low labour cost
- Remains flexible at low temperatures
- Permits water vapour to the surface
- Can be thinned with water, solvent-free
- Can be painted with acrylic based paints
- Can be coloured with water based pasty pigments
- UV resistant
- Not affected by pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Does not require protective alum or concrete
- Applied easily on wet and moist surfaces in all weather conditions, summer- winter
- Non- flammable
Form: Appearance / Colour; Liquid / clear, white,or in any colour.
Chemical Base: Acrylic based liquid
Density: 1.06+0.05 kg/dm3, + 20 0C
pH: 6 - 9
Solids Content % 52+3, 105 0C
Elongation at Break Min. % 250 (for 1 mm thickness, at +20 0C, after 72 hrs)
Application Temperature: +5 °C - +35 °C
Interval between each application: approx. 4 hours
Substrate Quality / Preparation
- Substrate must be clean, uniform, dry, free of dust, oil or grease and loose or weak particles
- Plastered and concrete surfaces should be cleaned with 1:10 ISONEM UNI-CLEAN : water solution. Rinse the surface with clean water afterwards
- Surface defects and voids should be repaired with ISONEM M 03 repair mortar
- Steel surfaces should be painted with suitable anti-corrosion material before application.
ISONEM MS POLYMER, diluted to 200%, should be used as a primer on surfaces like eternit, foamed blocks, brick, tile, masonry, concrete and plaster.
Application Conditions / Limitations
Substrate Temperature min. +5°C, max. +35°C
Ambient Temperature min. +5°C, max. +35°C
Application Method / Tools
Application can be done by brush, roller, or spray gun. First layer should be applied in one direction only and following layer to be perpendicular to the previous one.
Waiting Time /Overcoating
Waiting time depends on the ambient temperature, substrate temperature, relative humidity and the thickness of coating applied. Before applying the second layer, make sure that the first layer is totally cured and dry. Wait 4 hours (at 23°C and %50 relative humidity).
Notes on Application /Limitations
- This product is not generally suitable on its own for waterproofing against hydrostatic pressure.
- It is recommended to reinforce the vertical and horizontal joints of excessively cracked surfaces by using geotextile protection layer.
- Freshly applied material should be protected from rain and/or frost for 24 hours.
- ISONEM MS POLYMER should not be applied during rain, fog and temperatures below +5°C.
ISONEM MS POLYMER is applied at 23°C:
- Achieves its mechanical strength after three days
- Becomes fully waterproof after almost five days
- Reaches its final strength values after seven days
- At low temperatures, above mentioned durations can be longer
All the afore-mentioned times refer to +23 oC and 50% relative humidity. Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates quicken, whereas lower temperatures and higher humidity rates slow down the drying process.
CONSUMPTION: for transparent applications on ceramic, tile etc surfaces approx. 150 gr/m2, on concrete, plaster surfaces approx. 500 gr/m2
5 kg, 10 kg, 18 kg plastic pails
USAGE AREAS OF ISONEM PRODUCTS
OUR PRODUCT RANGE COVERS;
-SPECIAL PAINTS & COATINGS
5 CONTINENTS, IN NEARLY 100 COUNTRIES,
ISONEM CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS was established in Izmir in 2004.It has assumed the leading role with the innovations it has brought up to the sector with its research and development (r & d) team, each of which is specialized in his/her branch at a 1500 m2 closed modern production site landed on an area of 2500 m2 within ITOP Organized Industrial Zone. We have presented the innovative products for defence, energy, agriculture and industrial field and the thermal, sonic, fire, water insulation and special chemical products that we have developed to the usage of the mankind and the whole world.
We have managed to have our name echoed via both domestic and foreign successes that we have achieved by adopting sustainable quality as a principle within every stage by using high technology since the beginnings of our organization.
We have achieved to be a Turkish Company and Trade Mark through our activities in Europe, Africa and Far East which is known well by the whole world in its field by executing exports to approximately 100 countries, basically China, Korea and USA.
Besides our commercial and sectorial success, we have been aware of the fact that today’s world is entrusted to us for the mankind of tomorrows, since we have never used biocidal raw materials within our products as an outcome of our awareness for the environment.
As Isonem, our mission is protecting the nature via electricity generating external housepaints, paints which convert CO2 into Oxygen and many innovative products; and to present a better world worth living.